Yes, for a few reasons:
- All of tops are built locally in Montreal and Quebec.
- Our tops come from one of the few renewable resources available, wood*.
- We use local wood, which lowers the detrimental effects of transportation.
- We use solid wood, which is the least transformed product available. Solid wood is very durable, which allows our clients to keep their desks much longer than traditional desk with veneered wood or laminate tops.
- When we ship to Montreal, we do our best to decrease the usage of packaging material. Indeed, we try our best to ship in heavy duty blankets to minimize our carbon footprint.
*The Shift model is the only one with a laminate top.
Frequently asked questions
FAQs about our desks
Yes, for a few reasons:
- All of our desk tops arrive with the holes already pre-drilled for you, which is normally the longest and most complicated part.
No, it’s fairly simple. However, we do suggest using 2 people during the installation as the frame and the desk are heavy. Each desk comes with an installation guide.
If you run through any challenges or need assistance, call one of our specialists at 1-877-377-8263, they will gladly help you ;). Also, if you would like someone to install the desk for you, give us a call and we will book the installation with one of our trusted partners.
- Yes, we do. Production delays for custom orders are 15-25 business days. Send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-877-377-8263 and we’ll get back to you with a quote within 12 hours (probably more like within 2 hours ;)!
Yes, we certainly do. The most simple and efficient solution we’ve found so far is to use cable loops and tie-wraps to screw any loose cables directly under the desk top. These come with every one of our sit/stand desks.
Up to 300 pounds. Our top weighs on average 40-75 pounds.
The height is easily adjusted by pressing and holding either the up or down arrow on the interface located in the top of the desk on the lower right side. Each desk can be programmed with two heights (buttons 1 and 2).
To program these heights, raise/lower the desk to your desired height, click on “save” and then on either the “1” or “2”. The height is now programmed.
Visit the Resources section for the complete user guide.
The best way to clean your adjustable sit/stand desk is to gently rub it with a damp piece of cloth or towel (not soaked). Don’t use any cleaning products to keep the finish of the wood intact.
All our desks are equipped with an Intelligent system protection (ISP) for collision detection using sensors.
If you lower the desk onto an obstacle, the sensors will detect it and automatically stop and reverse direction for about 1⁄2 an inch. The desk will react in the same manner if an obstacle is met while raising. Any change in pressure while raising/lowering the desk will have the same effect.
For instance, if the user starts raising his desk and suddenly decides to lean on it while it’s raising, the sensors will detect the change in pressure and automatically stop and reverse direction for about 1⁄2 an inch.
- Of course, simply make sure that all the different parts are properly stored and that nothing will be damaged when transported individually.
FAQs about our desks warranty
- Give us a call at 1-877-377-8263, we’ll figure out the issue with you over the phone and we’ll then send you a replacement part if need be.
- Give us a call at 1-877-377-8263, we’ll figure out the issue with you over the phone and we’ll then propose a solution that fits your needs. Most components can be switched individually like our handset, the control box, and the wire.
FAQs about shipping
Upon check-out, you will be asked what shipping method you wish to use. We offer three options
- Pick up in store: Free and convenient! Simply select this option and we will contact you to schedule a pick up at our Montreal store.
- Standard shipping: Our shipping partners will contact you to deliver our products at your convenience the moment your product is ready to leave our offices.
- Shipping & installation*: If the installation is added, our local team will contact you to schedule a delivery and installation date based on your availabilities.
*in most major cities across Canada and the USA where such a service is available.
Our products ship within 3-20 business days.
Once your order has been shipped, we’ll send you a tracking number by email. If you need a product to arrive quicker, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to help you. If you order a personalized item, shipping times may vary.
Note that "Ships within" represents the time estimated for the products to leave our fulfillment center. Most of our shipping partners will take an extra 1 to 4 business days to deliver the products once they leave our fulfillment center. However, that may vary based on location and availabilities.
We ship all across Canada and the United-States. For shipping elsewhere please contact us at email@example.com.
No, you will never have to pay any extra border taxes or fees. We will pay them for you ;)
Please inspect the boxes upon reception. If you see any damage on the outer boxes, start by taking pictures before opening them. If the packaging is extensively damaged, do not accept the shipment from the carrier and contact us at 1 877-377-8263 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the package can be slightly damaged due to handling, it does not however mean that the product has any damage since it is well protected inside the packaging.
If you choose to accept the package and find any damages after opening the boxes, do not worry, we will take care of it. Take pictures of the damaged items and send them to us via email at email@example.com
FAQs about returns
We’re convinced you’ll love working with our adjustable sit/stand desks, which is why we decided to offer a 30-day no questions asked satisfaction guarantee*.
Use your new desk, work on it, play with it, test it, show it to your friends and colleagues… all in the comfort of your home or office for 30 days. If you don’t love it, we’ll take it back and refund 100% of your money.
We fully understand that shopping for a desk online is tricky, this policy is our way of allowing you to try our products without risk. We make it even more easy and convenient than trying it in a store!
*Note that the 30-day satisfaction policy is only applicable to our desks and that custom orders or final sale items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
If you decide that your ergonofis adjustable sit/stand desk isn’t right for you, simply contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a pick up at your address.
Please include your invoice number in the email. Upon pickup of the item, provided that the item is in donatable condition, you will be refunded in full in the following days.
*A donatable condition is judged when our returned product has an esthetic and physical state that is considered being sufficiently new to be used by a charity.
- If you believe your ergonofis product is incomplete or defective, please consult the "Installation" guide. If the issue still cannot be resolved, please email us at email@example.com and we will work on a solution with you.
FAQs about Splitit (Monthly financing)
Our products ship within 10-20 business days. As soon as you complete your purchase in the checkout section, you will receive an invoice and we will proceed with your order.
No, this is an interest-free payment method with no additional fixed fees, service fees, interest or hidden fees of any kind.
There is no effect on your credit score since no credit check is performed. We simply reserve the amount on your credit card (you will never see it on your bill). Even if one of your authorization payments is declined, there is no effect on credit ratings, it is simply a declined charge.
This service is currently available in Canada and the US. You must have the full amount of the purchase available on your VISA or MasterCard. The minimum purchase we offer in installments is 700$.
Upon completing your transaction, you will be provided a login to your customer portal where you can pay off your balance early.
FAQs about our accessories
Our monitor stand can support up to 80 pounds.
The best way to clean your monitor stand is to gently rub it with a damped piece of rag or towel (not soaked). Don’t use any cleaning products to keep the finish of the wood intact. Please refer to our wood maintenance guide for additional information.
- The voltage output of our power bar supply is the same as standard mural output’s voltages in Canada and USA (110 volts). Please refer to your laptop’s instruction manual if you are not sure about the compatibility of this product. The USB port has standard output voltage of 5 volts. Please refer to your cellphone’s instruction manual if you are not sure about the compatibility of this product.
Yes! If you want to install the on-desk power data, simply attach the c-clamp where you want your power data to be, and you are done. For the under-desk power data, you will need to screw the four (4) wooden screws under the surface to secure the power data under your desk.
- Yes! Adding casters does not make our desks less stable. The casters are made out of heavy duty plastic material that can carry up to 300 pounds.
Yes, there is a manual locking system on each caster that can prevent your table from moving.
Leather mouse pad
Vegetal tanning is done by dehumidifying leather with vegetable tannins sources like bark, wood, roots and even leaves. These different sources of tannins create a vivid coloring and a firmer leather. It is also interesting to note that vegetable tanning is an environmentally friendly process.
Gently rub a dry cloth on the pad. Do not clean with soap or water, since it might damage the leather surface.
Absolutely! Vegetable tanned leather is known for changing throughout time, giving your mouse pad a cool and vintage look. Beware, a prolonged exposure to the sun can cause discoloration and will not be covered by the warranty.